Tags：Fiber Optic Terminal Box
Intro：Used as a termination point for 2mm/3mm/2*1.6mm the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system
Parameter：Size:210*330*87mm;Max Capacity:8 (SC/APC);PC+ABS, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP65.
Application：Used for splicing, splitting, and distribution and provided solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
8 Ports 2mm/3mm/2*1.6mm Drop Cable Waterproof Fiber Optic Splitter Box (FTKS-1805-8B)
The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, and distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PC+ABS, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP65.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution...etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, and patch cords are running through their own paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter installation, easy maintenance.
5. Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation.
6. Box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
1. Environmental requirement
Working temperature: -40℃～+85℃
Relative humidity: ≤85% (+30℃)
Atmospheric pressure: 70KPa~106Kpa
2. Main technical datasheet
Insertion loss: ≤0.15dB
UPC return loss: ≥50dB
APC return loss: ≥60dB
3. Thunder-proof technical datasheet
The insulation resistance between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box is no less than 2MΩ/500V (DC); IR≥2MΩ/500V.
The voltage resistance between the grounding device, and the box and its metal parts is no less than 3000V (DC)/min, no puncture, no flashover; U≥3000V
4. Configuration table:
Table 1 Model and configuration
Size (Pic 1)
Installation Size (Pic 2)
1. Wall-mounted installation
Drill 3 holes into the wall based on the size in table 1, place the expansion bolt Φ7.5*40, place the box to match up the holes and use bolt to fasten.
2. Pole-mounted installation
Fix 1 set of the pole ring to the telecom pole.
1. Users' Manual*1
3. Accessories Bag*1
4. Pole Ring*2 (Option)
Please click below link to leave messages,
we will give you an active reply ASAP.